What is SIP Trunking?
SIP Trunking provides direct voice connection to the Global IP Digital Voice platform when coupled with an IP-PBX. For multi-location businesses wanting to leverage their installed IP-PBXs and not only communicate over IP within the enterprise, but also outside the enterprise, a SIP trunk provides connectivity to the traditional PSTN network.High-speed, scalable, affordable and available almost everywhere. Stay cost-effective and do not overpay for your phone and data services. SIP Trunking has emerged as the next generation value proposition that enables the convergence of voice and data on a single circuit (at the customer's wish) at an operating cost as much as 50% less than TDM solutions. More importantly, Global IP SIP Trunking gives a company all the telecom power it needs to operate at peak efficiency as it meets the challenges of today's development.
SIP Trunking Solutions
Global IP SIP Trunking delivers on the VoIP/SIP promise of powerful features, simplicity of use, low operating costs, fast turn up and efficient use of existing hardware. Our SIP Trunking product allows full scalability and addresses the evolving needs of growing companies from the SMB to the Enterprise business. With Global IP SIP Trunking, everything between the customer and the Global IP network is pure SIP and this gives us the ability to least-cost-route PSTN interconnection for every call, globally, passing on the savings to the customer.
Value of SIP Trunking
Global IP SIP Trunking products provide businesses with a secure, cost-effective and scalable VoIP solution that is easy to manage. Global IP leverages its relationships with numerous Carrier Service Providers in the telecom industry to bring the customer a strong and reliable SIP Trunking product at a fraction of the cost for PSTN solutions or even other SIP providers.
- Nationwide and International DIDs available
- VoIP mobility. Location independence instead of the traditional attachment to physical location of PSTN
- Ease and speed of provisioning to end-users and disaster recovery security
- Choice and cost. Simple IP connections with the public internet or private IP infrastructure gives the consumer greater options, less dependence on hardware and a greatly reduced price
- Only need to maintain one IP-based connection for both data and voice
- Separate on-premise PSTN and data circuits no longer required
- Fewer circuits, less interfaces, more efficiency, more cost effectiveness
- Easier to maintain diverse and redundant IP-based connections to ensure superior reliability and security
- No longer need to buy or maintain multiple PSTN connections and dedicated PSTN interface hardware
- No longer need PRI connection
- Increased enterprise productivity and applications efficiency